Our spiral welded pipe is produced by helically forming and automatically welding steel to produce a light weight and reliable circular tube.
Our method of production results in a high quality tube compliant to AS 4041-2006 & AS 1579-2001. It is approximately 15% stronger than longitudinally welded tube.
|Pipe Diameter:||76mm to 1524 Outside Diameter|
|Pipe Thickness:||1.6mm to 5.0mm|
|Pipe Length:||Standard 6.0m lengths|
Custom lengths up to 15m
|Material:||304, 304L, 316, 316L & 3CR12|
Mild Steel, Mild Steel Hot Gal Dipped
- Water and pulp lines in paper mills
- Product and effluent lines in processing plants
- Fume extraction systems
- Furnace, boiler and generator flues
- Condenser water pipelines in air conditioning & cooling water systems
- Irrigation systems
- Water and wort lines for breweries
- Stormwater downpipes
- Dust collection systems
- Pneumatic conveying
- High pressure air lines
- Sewer ventilation
SPIRAL WELDED PIPE GALLERY
SPIRAL WELDED FITTINGS GALLERY
Spiral weld fittings, including bends, tees, reducers and flanges, are available to suit spiral welded pipe.